Thursday, April 5, 2012

Arman's blog



This is a digital photograph of E Hall. E Hall is an all you can eat Dining Hall located on the East side of Campus also known as the Skyline area. Built on the top of campus it sits behind three dorms, Chesapeake, Potomac, and Shenandoah hall. If you remove these three Dormitories you will be able to see the entire campus of James Madison University. The “Melting Pot” idea correlates with E Hall, because of its allowance for you to go with any friend and have a fun time, while enjoying great food and communication with other people. E Hall emphasizes the fact of equality, meaning no matter what race or ethnicity you are, or what you look like, you can sit at a table and feel like you are at home with your friends enjoying many different selections of great food. I can’t muster up any ways this Dining Hall can be improved, from the way the chairs are built to how good the food taste, top to bottom this is a comfortable place to be. By going to the comfortable fun loving E Hall, almost routinely every night shapes my experience of JMU as being a fun and sociable place. I can honestly say had it not been for me going to E Hall almost every night and sometimes during the day, I would not know all the people I know now, and would not know as much wonderful information about the magnificent James Madison University as I know today.

3 comments:

  1. If you ask me, E-Hall is the best dining hall on campus. Last year as a freshman I lived in Shenandoah hall on the east side of campus, so going to E-hall every day almost became a necessity. It where my hallmates and I would get dinner and catch up with our FROGs. I even commited to living in the same hall for Sophomore year in order to continue my enjoyment of E-Hall. Not to mention I frequent the location as part of my job.

    -Stefani Backer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you chose E-hall as your picture. E hall is where i eat and use majority of my punches at. I live in Chesapeake hall, so it is very convient for me to eat their on a daily basis. I love it because its all you can and they serve awesome food. However, with you using this picture for your blog, I am pretty sure you love that place to.
    By Enoch Hood

    ReplyDelete
  3. E Hall is definitely the best dining hall on campus. Just like the creator of the post I am there almost every day. The food is great and the atmosphere is comfortable. My intrigues me about the photo is that you were able to get a shot with no one in it. E hall is always full.
    -Alex Sciacca

    ReplyDelete