Thursday, April 5, 2012

Convocation center

The photo I chose is the parking lot view of the convocation center. Most people from school use this place for functions and sporting events. I use this place for practice and games. It means a lot to me because it’s a view I see just about every day and it just helps to remind me where I came from. It reminds me that because of what happens in this building is the reason I’m at JMU in the first place. I think it is in a good spot on campus because its reasonably close to everything, its just down the street from E-hall right behind U-rec. It’s always open but it doesn’t really serve as a popular place for students unless something is actually going on there. The building is a little old but it still serves its purpose. On some days this building gives students and everyone else the chance to show school spirit and to help cheer on some of their schools sports team. The building also helps by providing a large enough space for things such as concerts, home shows, school events, and sporting events not only just for the school teams but also that of high schools and summer camps.

Gene Swindle

No comments:

Post a Comment